Smartphone/Tablet RepairYes, We Can Fix That...
We can repair or replace parts for most issues you may encounter with your iPhone, iPad, smart phone or tablet device.
Our techs can diagnose and fix your iPhone/iPad and have you back calling, chatting and texting in no time.
Parts ReplacementPowerjack, Speaker, Buttons, Etc...
- If your powerjack is broken, stop using the phone immediately… don’t “try” to make it work
- If one part of your phone is badly damaged, then the other components inside can be damaged as well.
- If your phone is smoking, then you probably have a short somewhere so don’t plug it back in and hope it works
- A single part replacement does not guarantee that the phone will be fixed; other components inside can also be damaged
- If your phone/tablet is under warranty for accidental damage, then use it
Screen/Glass ReplacementCommon Repair
- Touchscreens are less expensive to replace and we will do this if LCD screen is not damaged
- If an LCD screen needs replaced then we will probably have to replace the touchscreen as well
- Some touchscreens come attached to the LCD screen and we will have to replace both
- Additional damage is sometimes found once we remove the touchscreen and/or LCD screen
- Phones/Tablets cannot be fixed that have been submerged in water or other liquids
- If your phone/tablet is under warranty for touchscreen/LCD screen damage then use it
Mainboard ReplacementNew & Used Parts
- A mainboard is the core part of your phone/tablet and is usually the most expensive part to replace
- In some cases it is worth replacing when we can provide a reasonably priced mainboard
- If the mainboard is damaged due to a drop or liquid spill/submergion, then other parts of the phone could be damaged
- If you think that your mainboard is bad, then try to remember what you paid for the phone/tablet and its age before getting it repaired
- If your phone/tablet is under warranty for mainboard damage then use it