PricingOur Repair Fees
Well… how much do you guys charge to fix stuff?
We like to be competitively priced and fair….
CRS is also local so call or come on in and ask your questions!
Prices are broken down into 4 categories:
- Repair Fee (consoles/phones/tablets)
- Controller Repair Fee (Wii, Microsoft, Sony)
- Replacement Parts
- Data Recovery Service
The Repair Process
Call or bring in your device, then speak to one of our experienced technicians to discuss your concerns. Make sure to give full details about what happened to device and how if you know, discuss options for repair if applicable, and submit pre-payment to cover diagnostics and repairs. Wait patiently for 3-5 business days as our technician checks out your device to properly conclude what needs to be repaired/replaced. If we find out your device needs additional parts for repair, you will receive a phone call to discuss options. When the repair is completed, come back and pick up your device and pay any remaining balance owed. Some parts will require a prepayment if the part is not in stock and exceeds a cost of $75.
Turnaround and Warranty
- Actual repair times will vary based on individual faults and the availability of parts.
- Most repairs take 3-5 business days. If we have to order parts it can take longer. Non-inventory replacement parts are shipped to order.
- Repairs are priced with our flat-fee service program of $50 plus parts as required.
- Parts soldering (new and modifications) and data recovery from failing or damaged hard drives is not covered in our flat-fee pricing.
- We warranty all of our work/parts for 30 days. We also offer a 6-month extension to our standard 30 days for an additional charge of $30 before discounts on hardware when purchased at the time of pick-up.
- Our 6-month warranty covers repair fees and hardware on all consoles except for motherboards / main boards and power supplies.
- Any system modifications or dismantling equipment automatically voids this warranty.
- Our warranty does NOT cover faults such as physical damage, power surges, liquid damage, bug infestation related damage, or installation of hardware/software modifications after repairs are complete.
- Warranties start the day the repair is completed.
- Any repair not picked up within 60 days is considered property of Console Repair Store (SysQuick) and will be sold.