PricingOur Repair Fees
Well… how much do you guys charge to fix stuff?
We like to be competitively priced and fair….
CRS is also local so call or come on in and ask your questions!
Prices are broken down into 4 categories:
- repair fee (consoles/phones/tablets)
- controller repair fee (wii, microsoft, sony)
- replacement parts
- data recovery service
The Repair Process
Call or bring in your device, speak to one of our experienced technicians to discuss your concerns, give full details about what happened to device and how (if known), discuss options for repair (if applicable), submit pre-payment to cover diagnostics and repairs, wait patiently for 2-3 business days as technician checks out your device to properly conclude what needs to be repaired/replaced, receive a phone call to discuss options (if parts are required), come back and pick up your device (make additional payment if parts were required). Some parts will require a prepayment if the part is not in stock and exceeds $75.
Turnaround and Warranty
- Actual repair times will vary based on individual faults and the availability of parts.
- Most repairs take 2-3 business days. If we have to order parts it can take longer. Non-inventory replacement parts are shipped to order.
- Repairs are priced with our flat-fee service program of $50 + parts as required.
- Parts soldering (new and modifications) and data recovery from failing or damaged hard drives is not covered in our flat-fee pricing plan.
- We warranty all of our work/parts for 30 days.
- Any system modifications or dismantling equipment automatically voids this warranty.
- You must inform us of ALL issues you are having. Our warranty does NOT cover faults that we are unaware of.
- Warranty starts the day the repair is completed.
- Any repair not picked up within 60 days is considered property of Console Repair Store (SysQuick) and will be sold.